1. Baths can improve skin health. Originally you might think that baths would maybe dry out your skin, but it does the opposite by locking in moisture for preventing cracking and drying. It also releases steam onto your face which opens your pores letting go of any dirt and toxins it might hold leaving you with fresher skin. Applying your favorite lotion after getting out of the bath can help lock in that moisture into your skin.
2. Boosts your immune system and relieves cold symptoms. I have pretty bad allergies most of the year that causes me to be congested and have sinus pressure. Taking a hot bath opens up nasal passageways, breaks down buildup, and circulates blood flow that relieves symptoms for your body. The hot water in a bath acts as an almost physical exercise for your blood vessels allowing them to open up and get more oxygen to your lungs. you can add your favorite essential oils for a more relaxed feeling.
3. Lets your body know its time for sleep by relaxing your muscles. The hot water in a bath increases your body temperature and relaxes the muscles that soothe us not only physically but mentally. By doing this it helps your body enter its sleep spell allowing you to fall asleep much earlier and easier. Crawling into bed you will also feel that any aches or pains you might have been soothed and waking up will feel a lot more refreshing! Did you know that by adding sea salt to your bath it can help relieve the pain in your muscles and joints?
4. A hot bath can also lower your blood sugar and burn calories. Soaking in a hot bath for at least one hour is compared to burning as many calories as a half-hour walk.
5. Also at the end of a long day taking a bath can relax your body and mind as well soothe your inner self. A chance to meditate and tap into your inner self. A bath and a peace of mind brings healthier looking skin.
I love my nightly baths. Carving time out for myself. Each day gives me the chance to let go of build up stress or just simply enjoy a moment of quiet. Being home after taking a nice relaxing hot bath, I love being with my family feeling so fresh and so clean.
Listen To MyAngelz Music Stream
WatchExclusive Videos#ACWB4 Artist
Register Now For Your Free Wings
1. Practice proper nail prep...
Gel polish needs a clean, dry surface to adhere to in order to last. Start by gently pushing back your cuticles. File your nails to the desired shape. Make sure you get those uneven edges, it can cause adhesion issues. Then lightly buff the surface and edges of your nail with an extra-fine buffer (just enough to remove the shine), then spray with cleansing alcohol and wipe dry with a lint-free wipe to remove debris. Use a primer or pH balancing liquid prior to application.
2. Prepare your supplies before you begin...
Make sure you have everything you need within reach before starting the application. Touching could leave you open to lint and debris to your unfinished manicure. When doing a gel manicure, always make sure to have the following at hand:
-Gel lamp ready to go
-All gel polishes you want to use
-Lint free wipes
-Paper towels (just in case!)
-Clean up brush
3. Do use the proper removal technique...
Very important to maintaining the health of your nails. Use a file to break the surface of the gel polish. Unfortunately acetone can dehydrate the nails, but soaking the gel polish off is the better way to go. Saturate the lint-free wipes with pure acetone, wrap with foil, and let sit for approximately 10-15 minutes or till the gel polish loosens. Use an orange wood stick or cuticle pusher to gently lift any remaining gel from the nail bed. If remaining gel has not all lifted, re-apply the acetone-soaked wipes and foil for a few more minutes.
1. Don’t apply thick layers...
This is a must when applying gel polish! Just as with regular polish, thin layers make for smoother application. And in the case of gel polish, gel foundation, and gel top coat, if the layers you are applying are too thick, this can affect how the polish cures and adheres. If you think you may have applied too much product, wipe all excess product off the brush, and drag it back over the already-polished nail. This technique will remove any excess product. After curing, repeat 1-2 more times.
2. Don’t let the gel touch around the cuticle...
This can take a little practice. Gel polish left around the cuticle when curing can cause lifting. If any of the gel polish is left to cure, it will leave jagged and un-even sides, which tend to catch and cause lifting as well. Before curing each layer, use an angled brush that has been dipped in acetone (dab onto a paper towel to remove extra) to clean along the cuticle and sides of the nail.
3. Don’t pick, very important...
This is the most damaging action you can take. With the high adhesion that this product offers, peeling the gel polish can take layers of the nail causing thin, uneven, and flaking nails.
Angel Crystal Write
N. Las Vegas, Nevada
Please look over your order as soon as your receive it. If you are not pleased with your purchase, Please Note that Refund and or Exchange Requests must be made within 7 days of Purchase and meet the criteria outlined below:
REFUND / EXCHANGE POLICY
MUST contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund/exchange request.Guarantee Range:1.Hair must NOT have been installed, colored, cut, or altered in any manner. Will not affect the second sales2.The hair must be in its original bundle and not be untied at the top3. The hair must be in its original packaging.
CUSTOM MADE ORDERS CAN'T BE EXCHANGE AND RETURNED
Please do not send unauthorized returns. We assume no responsibility for lost items, unauthorized returns, or items sent to the incorrect address.Shipping Fee: Shipping and handling are the responsibility of the customer. The product must be sent back and shipped the exchange at your expense.Note: We recommend that you use a shipping provider with a signature confirmation service, and/or insurance to protect your package.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPLICATION OF REFUND/EXCHANGE:
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Depending on the situation, we may ask you to send photos/ video of the hairReturn package must included: Your name, Your contact number, and order IDExchange: Merchandise must be physically received at our corporate office and confirm all items are correct before a return can be granted.Refund: Merchandise must be physically received at our corporate office and confirm all items are correct. Then We will refund the purchase amount of the product and not the shipping cost.
Items in stock are shipped within 24 hours, customized items are shipped in one week. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. You will receive a tracking number once your order shipped.
SERVICE ESTIMATED TIME
Order Processing TimeUSPS Priority 3-7 Business Days
1-2 Business DaysDHL Express 2-4 Business Days
1-2 Business DaysFedEx Express 2-4 Business Days
1-2 Business DaysTRACKING YOUR ORDER:
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped, which will include your tracking number and a link to follow the journey of your package. If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us.
Please allow 1 - 4 days for the tracking information to show.
In some rare case, the tracking information may not update but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time.
WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER:
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that the shipping address is correct. Orders are generally shipped in the next business day. If you made an error in your shipping address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before order shipment.
If your order is already processing or has been shipped, we are no longer able to change the address. The only thing we can do is waiting to see if the package gets returned back to us. If it does get returned back to our warehouse, we can then ship it to the correct address or provide you with a full refund.
If you upgraded your shipping and the package was returned to us due incorrect address, if you'd like a refund, you will not be reimbursed for upgraded shipping fees.
Customers are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. As we are unable to advise the amount of what these fees might be, we recommend to contact your country's customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country.
At NewBeing Networks, we embrace diversity, change and inclusiveness.
We aim to provide a safe haven for our talent and supply them with the support to be their true selves - bold & brave.
If these values sound like something you want to be a part of, please share your story and images below.
We typically scout female identified persons ages 16 and up. Applicants under 18 years of age must have parental/guardian consent. Please provide info below.